GLI International Model 63 pH Analyzer
Item:L2-9713A-GLI-International-Model-63 pH Analyzer
Part Number: P63A1N1A1B1N
- P63: pH analyzer with 0-14 pH measuring range; in NEMA 4X enclosure with hardware for panel, surface or pipe mounting.
- A: For GLI 5-wire Differential Technique pH sensor or combination pH electrode with preamp
- 1N: Reserved
- 1A: Single-fused (for single phase line power)
- 1: Electromechanical relays (two SPDT and one SPST)
- B1: PID Controller: Yes
- N: No EMI/RFI Enclosure
- LCD Display
- Password Protecion
- Many Mounting Options
- Rugged Epoxy-Coated Casing
The Hach / GLI (Great Lakes Instruments) P63 pH Analyzer features a large graphic, backlit display provides a complete picture of the Model 63’s status. It displays the measured pH in 1/2-inch (13 mm) high numerals. Auxiliary system information is also shown, including analog output values, process temperature, electrode impedance, date, and time. As system conditions change, relay status, diagnostic warnings, and error messages appear.
True predictive diagnostics forecast the end of sensor life. Reactive diagnostics alert the operator to changes in vital electrode data including measuring and reference electrode impedance, zero, and slope. All diagnostic data are logged and can be set to drive alarms. Self-check tests verify the operating status of the analyzer memory, keypad, and display.
For more informations please contact us!
We Also Recommend